- Are you desirous of polishing your English skills?
- Do you want to become a good orator so that every single person in the gathering can clap for you?
- Are you also looking forward to makes impression by speaking fluent English in a gathering?
- Do you want people to get inspiration from you because of your awesome English?
- Are you waiting for the right time when you can actually give speech in English without any stammer or breakage?
- Have you professionally cemented your career because of possessing in-depth knowledge about English?
- Are you envious of your friend who speaks grade English?
- Do you want to succeed in life in the best possible manner?
- Are you looking forward to work in other country?
If yes is the answer to all queries above, then this post is for you.
Don’t we often complain about not getting proper atmosphere to talk with likeminded people in English/?
Yes, we do as the best of excuses which is automatically generated for not able to practice English is that “we don’t have people with whom we can talk in English”.
However, this excuse will go away with the wind, but how?
Let’s read further
All of us have mirror at our home, so what I want you to do is to stand infront of it and start speaking with yourself by making eye contact.
Make sure that you need to speak for an hour on any topic of your choice by primarily focusing on the fact that you need to make eye contact. Yes, that’s important.
Why I am emphasizing on the fact that you have to create eye contact?
It is because most of us may be comfortable while speaking through phone, but when it comes to speaking with others in a gathering by making eye contact, then we lose confidence
Then this is where we lack the courage
So, this exercise of mine is actually going to substitute for the same. While in the process, you may be tempted to remove your eyes, but be firm and don’t remove them. Yes, that’s a highly important mechanism which has to be strictly adhered.
You just need to practice 1 hour daily for 30 days and there you will see remarkable difference not to mention.
You can choose to practice in breaks, that’s even better but it should amount to minimum 60 minutes. However, if it is even longer, it’s better
What should I talk to myself?
It can be on any issue or topic, such as about your
- Favorite destinations you visited recently (Why you like it, what are the places you visited, when you visited, how you reached the place etc)
- Talking about startups, you can also discuss with yourself, about any visionary project, which you are looking forward to start and how you can practically implement it, if given financial aid
- If you are into hard-hitting issues, than you can talk to yourself about national issues which are currently going on such as that of national security etc
- If you have a desire and hunger to change the country for better, then you would love to talk about how you can change it, if given a chance, what vision do you have etc
Likewise, there won’t be any dearth of topics which can come for your rescue and all in good faith. Isn’t it great?