Many times, you see the available vacancies mentioned in a newspaper, but you couldn’t apply as you don’t know the perfect way to write a letter. However, now all of that will be a thing of the past.
As through the following post, I am going to tell you step-by-step professional method of writing a PERFECT JOB APPLICATION LETTER
Before moving further, it is important to mention the qualities which you possess which should favor the vacancy
For example, if you applying for the post of Human Resource (HR), then you have to mention similar qualities, which I am mentioning in the following para;-
- Human Resources professional has to be trustworthy since others will only confide in you if you have the same quality (It may be any harassment case where the victim wil only come to you, if you are patient and trustworthy and geneuinely want tohelp him/her. Also, if the employee is paid wrongly, then he can accept full co-operation from you without any hiccups or issues)
- You should have great and soothing communication skills
- You should very well know the value of time and how discliplie is important for smooth running of operations
- Ofcourse, you need to be impartial and neutral and don’t favor anyone
- Undoubtedly, you should be well aware, about the challenges which arise on daily basis
Sample of Job Application Letter-
Mobile: +91- 98270xxxxx
Subject – (Applying for the post of HR in your esteemed organization)
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is Arpita Sharma,
This is X (Your name) and I am a post graduate ( MBA) in Human Resource Management with 98 percentile from X University.
Considering the level of expertise which I have gained from the university, it will be my honor to work in your reputed organization for the post of Human Resource
Being a meritorious student, I have always been a quick learner and due to my capabilities, my marks also give a sneak peak of the level of information, I have in the desired field.
Your organisation has always respected innovation and young talent and there can’t be a better platform where I also foresee my future. I count it to be a first step, which is also referred as a “stepping stone”
Yes, I have always dreamt of working in a booming environment under the able guidance of talented, hardworking, knowledgeable,and dedicated seniors.
About Me :-
I have great and soothing communication skills
I am well aware about the value of time and how discipline is important for smooth running of operations
I am impartial and neutral and don’t favor anyone
- I know the immense importance of being trustworthy for helping employees confide in me.
- I am well aware, about the challenges which arise on daily basis and I am ready to accept that as well.
Yes, I know , that if am given a chance, I will be able to contribute in the growth of the ——–(Mention the name of the company). It will be my honor to impart my skills and help the company grow. I would like to ask for your time so that I can better present myself in terms of my ideas. It will equally be helpful for you to evaluate your needs as well.
Also Read :