Let’s create sentences starting with “Has” and “Have” first
- Have they reached home safely even uptill now?
- Has he demanded capital punishement for the accused?
- Has she received her notes to prepare?
- Have they done their homework as yet?
- Have you gone to your hometown to bring your ailing mother ?
- Have you wanted to lead a better and charismatic life which is devoid of chaos, confusion and turmoil?
- Have you asked me about the prospects of the job?
- Have they completed the ongoing assignment ?
- Has she read the story ?
- Has he given his consent for starting the work, as I can’t start with it, without his opposition?
|Auxiliary Verb||subject||Past participle|
It is important to read them in detail, then only you will be able to know them:-
Present Perfect Sentences are the ones which use Has/Have with the third form of verb
|Subject||Auxiliary verb||Past participle|
- I have gone
- He has eaten food
- The doctor has recuperated the patient
- My mother has taken me to the school forcefully, after receiving complaints about me in school
- They have read the whole will, only to find so many loopholes, thus putting a serious question mark on its authencity
- The teacher has already announced the result of the exam and every single one of the students seem to be tensed, but not any more though after its announcement
- My advocate has already warned me to be careful from the other party with their nefarious designs
- Those cowards have done this barbaric and inhuman act, as killing innocents in the name of religion is the worst possible thing, I can think of
Let’s create present perfect negative sentences
Subject + Verb+not+ past participle (3rd form of verb)
|Subject||Auxiliary verb||not||Past participle|
- I haven’t written the essay in my exam, as my English is very poor
- They haven’t gone to their respective office today due to the fear of communal riots breaking out
- My parents haven’t yet gone for holy pilgrimage, inspite of the fact that they could have easily gone uptill now
- She hasn’t done the homework even though her parents tried to persuade her with chocolates
- We haven’t attended the marriage party of my best friend, due to heavy rainfall
- My teacher hasn’t got the notice from my parents as yet, of meeting her