Prepositions beginning with ‘S’ List
From this article, you will learn 5 prepositions that start with the letter ‘S’ with their examples in sentences.
Definition: except for
- All save Mr Johnson were present in the party.
Definition: With the exception of; except.
- Saving ten dollars, I have no more money.
Definition: In the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present
- She hasn’t spoken to him since last year.
- Everyone came, save for Marry.
- Fatty foods such as chips are not good for you.